Huiyu CAI 蔡辉宇¶
I am a first-year PhD student at Mila - Quebec AI Institute and Department of Computer Science and Operations Research, University of Montreal, supervised by Prof. Jian Tang. I graduated from the Department of Machine Intelligence, Peking University as an Excellent Graduate in Beijing. I was previously a member of the Language Computing and Web Mining Group, led by Prof. Xiaojun Wan.
I am interested in deep generative models, graph representation learning and their wide applications, such as drug discovery, single-cell modeling, etc.
Feel free to reach out (links at webpage footer)!
- Neural Structured Prediction for Inductive Node Classification
ICLR, 2022 (oral)
Meng Qu, Huiyu Cai, Jian Tang.
- Structured Multi-task Learning for Molecular Property Prediction
Shengchao Liu, Meng Qu, Zuobai Zhang, Huiyu Cai, Jian Tang.
2021 and before¶
- Learning interpretable cellular and gene signature embeddings from single-cell transcriptomic data
Nature Communications, 2021 code
Yifan Zhao*, Huiyu Cai*, Zuobai Zhang, Jian Tang, Yue Li
- Multi-Modal Sarcasm Detection in Twitter with Hierarchical Fusion Model
ACL, 2019 data
Yitao Cai, Huiyu Cai, Xiaojun Wan
- TorchDrug: A powerful and flexible machine learning platform for drug discovery (Nov. 2021 - now)
- Implementation of the EWLS Algorithm for the Maximum Clique Problem (Dec. 2020 - Jan. 2021)
- Music Source Separation: Theory and Applications (Apr. 2020 - Jun. 2020)
- Raiden Game Implementation in Java (Jan. 2020 - Jun. 2020)
- Fine-grained Face Manipulation via DLGAN (Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020)
- Bird Sound Classification with CNN (Mar. 2019 - Jun. 2019)
- Mahjong AI Based on Deep Supervised Learning (Mar. 2019 - Jun. 2019)
- Rule-based Doudizhu & Ataxx & Reversi & pysc2-minimap AI (Oct. 2017 - May. 2019)